Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

IndeksIndeks  SøkSøk  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli MedlemBli Medlem  Logg InnLogg Inn  Til forsiden  

More information in download

Go down 
AvInnlegg
nelson.menezes

Antall Innlegg : 1

More information in download Empty
PosteTema: More information in download   More information in download EmptyTor Aug 09, 2012 9:48 am

Hi! It's great to be able to download the location data in CSV, but would it be possible to get some more data columns exported? Especially fields like "avgift", "plasser", or "type" would be useful, and "andre opplysninger" is usually invaluable to be able to find the parking spots.

The idea I had was to simply build a KMZ file from that data and make it available as a public Google Maps map — which will load in any number of platforms with or without app. The current one I have works fine, but has little information on each charging station to be really useful: mapsDOTgoogleDOTcom/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=204005487672835901482.0004c6d059a9876a24190

It would be possible to also include thumbnail photos and other info — you can see the converter options here: wwwDOTgpsvisualizerDOTcom/tutorials/waypoints.html

Links above are not links due to "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days" Razz
Til Toppen Go down

More information in download
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
 :: GPS og mobiltelefon-
Gå Til: